Monday, April 30, 2012 - 13:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Scientists believe that Titan, a massive upgrade in supercomputing power that the U.S. government is set to deploy this year, will help crack the code on energy-efficient engines.
- More than powerful! German research computer QPACE is the most energy efficient in the worldFri, 20 Nov 2009, 13:29:27 EST
- Increasing processor efficiency by 'shutting off the lights'Mon, 28 Feb 2011, 11:35:49 EST
- Fuel cells, energy conversion and mathematicsFri, 24 Jul 2009, 12:51:53 EDT
- Engineering researchers: Supercomputer fastest of its type in worldThu, 23 Jul 2009, 15:16:06 EDT
- ORNL debuts Titan supercomputerTue, 30 Oct 2012, 12:07:47 EDT