Monday, April 30, 2012 - 12:30 in Astronomy & Space
The unexpectedly tidy grouping of galaxies might spell trouble for theories of dark matter, its discoverers say.
- Forget Planet X! New technique could pinpoint Galaxy XThu, 13 Jan 2011, 12:38:23 EST
- Dark matter mystery deepensMon, 17 Oct 2011, 13:33:02 EDT
- New research resolves conflict in theory of how galaxies formWed, 13 Jan 2010, 13:32:27 EST
- MOND predicts dwarf galaxy feature prior to observationsWed, 28 Aug 2013, 11:04:11 EDT
- Galaxy study validates general relativity on cosmic scale, existence of dark matterWed, 10 Mar 2010, 13:30:53 EST