Monday, April 23, 2012 - 15:50 in Biology & Nature
A genetically engineered fish that glows green from the inside out is helping illuminate what pollutants do inside the body.
- Glowing fish shed light on metabolismSun, 2 Dec 2012, 23:01:04 EST
- Scripps scientists help decode mysterious green glow of the seaWed, 1 Apr 2009, 14:37:04 EDT
- SU biologists' work with 'glow-in-the-dark' sperm sheds light on sexual selectionThu, 18 Mar 2010, 14:53:44 EDT
- Fantastic photographs of fluorescent fishMon, 15 Sep 2008, 20:07:11 EDT
- A genetic mutation allows Hudson River fish to adapt to PCBsThu, 17 Feb 2011, 14:37:48 EST