Friday, April 20, 2012 - 10:00 in Earth & Climate
Bottlenose dolphins off Louisiana’s coast are severely ill, while deep-sea corals show signs of tissue damage—just two findings in a slew of studies two years after the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
- Coral off Puerto Rico's coast 'ideal case study' for Gulf oil spill's impactWed, 25 Aug 2010, 10:44:05 EDT
- Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico nears the coastFri, 30 Apr 2010, 10:43:09 EDT
- Health impact of Gulf Coast oil spill hazardous but improvingMon, 16 Aug 2010, 12:31:13 EDT
- Microbial communities shifted dramatically after Deepwater Horizon spillWed, 6 Jun 2012, 22:32:26 EDT
- Study points to causes of high dolphin deaths in Gulf of MexicoThu, 19 Jul 2012, 14:06:49 EDT