Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 18:30 in Astronomy & Space
A dark, moonless night should offer the best view in years for a sky show known to offer occasional surprises, an astronomer says.
- New 3D map of massive galaxies and black holes offers clues to dark matter, dark energyWed, 8 Aug 2012, 14:51:06 EDT
- Western astronomers capture spectacular meteor footage and imagesWed, 7 Oct 2009, 11:46:34 EDT
- 'Dark core' may not be so dark after allThu, 29 Nov 2012, 14:38:59 EST
- The Orion nebula: Still full of surprisesWed, 19 Jan 2011, 6:30:29 EST
- Night, weekend delivery OK for babies with birth defectsFri, 10 Feb 2012, 14:34:32 EST