Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 16:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Women took to the gladiatorial arena too, according to a new study of a scantily clad bronze statue from ancient Rome.
- Archaeologists uncover evidence of large ancient shipyard near RomeThu, 22 Sep 2011, 11:38:00 EDT
- New secrets from 'Bay of the Pirates' warship that sunk 2,300 years agoWed, 6 Jun 2012, 18:33:22 EDT
- New life found in ancient tombsWed, 24 Sep 2008, 20:42:37 EDT
- Buried coins key to Roman population mystery?Tue, 6 Oct 2009, 9:16:49 EDT
- Buried coins may hold key to solving mystery of ancient Roman populationMon, 5 Oct 2009, 16:22:25 EDT