Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 11:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
New reptile fossils may show both the earliest evidence of live birth and of parental care, a new study says.
- Rare 89 million-year-old flying reptile fossil from Texas may be world's oldest PteranodonTue, 1 Mar 2011, 12:39:16 EST
- Reptilian root canal: U of T Mississauga study reveals infection in jaw of ancient fossilMon, 18 Apr 2011, 11:34:08 EDT
- The pain of evolution: A big toothache for reptilesMon, 18 Apr 2011, 10:35:27 EDT
- Ancient reptiles 'make tracks'Thu, 29 Jul 2010, 20:22:20 EDT
- New species of flying reptile identified on B.C. coastMon, 10 Jan 2011, 12:39:03 EST