Wednesday, April 4, 2012 - 15:31 in Astronomy & Space
If Titanic had sailed a hundred years later, it may have encountered many more icebergs, possibly due to global warming, scientists say.
- Speed matters for ice-shelf breakingThu, 27 Nov 2008, 14:43:49 EST
- Antarctic icebergs play a previously unknown role in global carbon cycle, climateFri, 25 Mar 2011, 16:05:38 EDT
- Iceberg scour affects biodiversityThu, 17 Jul 2008, 14:29:28 EDT
- New computer model explains lakes and storms on TitanWed, 4 Jan 2012, 15:36:34 EST
- Caltech scientists discover storms in the tropics of TitanWed, 12 Aug 2009, 13:25:26 EDT