Friday, March 30, 2012 - 12:30 in Physics & Chemistry
While nations clash with China to ease its monopoly over the rare-earth minerals critical to energy technology, scientists hunt for other options.
- Reclaiming rare earthsWed, 24 Oct 2012, 21:37:16 EDT
- Mastery of rare-earth elements vital to America's securityTue, 16 Mar 2010, 17:47:32 EDT
- Recycling: A new source of indispensible 'rare earth' materials mined mainly in ChinaWed, 29 Jun 2011, 18:53:22 EDT
- Critical minerals ignite geopolitical stormMon, 10 Oct 2011, 9:34:41 EDT
- Rare earth metal shortages could hamper deployment of low-carbon energy technologiesThu, 10 Nov 2011, 14:40:26 EST