Monday, March 26, 2012 - 14:30 in Astronomy & Space
Two Jupiter-like worlds have been found orbiting a star that formed less than a billion years after the big bang, scientists say.
- OU astronomer and colleagues identify 12-billion-year-old white dwarf starsWed, 11 Apr 2012, 15:34:49 EDT
- Some stars capture rogue planetsTue, 17 Apr 2012, 12:35:33 EDT
- Jupiter-like planets could form around twin sunsMon, 5 Jan 2009, 13:36:25 EST
- Qatar-led international team finds its first alien worldTue, 14 Dec 2010, 8:32:29 EST
- Planet from another galaxy discoveredThu, 18 Nov 2010, 14:44:57 EST