Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 16:00 in Astronomy & Space
A freshly exploded star has been confirmed in a relatively nearby galaxy, offering a glimpse at the earliest stages of a supernova.
- Rare radio supernova in nearby galaxy is nearest supernova in five yearsWed, 27 May 2009, 12:52:54 EDT
- Supernova caught in the actWed, 14 Dec 2011, 15:33:45 EST
- Discovery of most recent supernova in our galaxyWed, 14 May 2008, 13:35:54 EDT
- A superbright supernova that's the first of its kindWed, 2 Dec 2009, 15:40:55 EST
- University of Toronto astronomer part of team that finds new way to study supernovaeWed, 8 Jul 2009, 13:24:22 EDT