Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 18:00 in Astronomy & Space
Thursday evening, look to the west as Jupiter and Venus make their closest approach of the current conjunction—no binoculars needed.
- Hubble, Keck images show continued turbulence in Jupiter's atmosphereThu, 22 May 2008, 12:28:44 EDT
- New solar system formation models indicate that Jupiter's foray robbed Mars of massSun, 5 Jun 2011, 15:34:31 EDT
- Sharpening up JupiterThu, 2 Oct 2008, 11:28:50 EDT
- Helium rain on Jupiter explains lack of neon in atmosphereMon, 22 Mar 2010, 13:56:32 EDT
- Phobos slips past JupiterFri, 17 Jun 2011, 13:36:13 EDT