Monday, February 27, 2012 - 19:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Scientists finally have the skinny on two extinct species of tall, "svelte" penguins that lived in New Zealand, a new study says.
- Fossilized giant penguin reveals unusual colors, sheds light on bird evolutionThu, 30 Sep 2010, 14:32:30 EDT
- Fossilized giant penguin feathers reveal color, feather structure of ancient birdsThu, 30 Sep 2010, 14:32:24 EDT
- Uncovering Africa's oldest known penguinsTue, 26 Mar 2013, 11:06:58 EDT
- Melting sea ice threatens emperor penguins, study findsWed, 20 Jun 2012, 13:07:50 EDT
- Emperor penguins march toward extinction?Tue, 27 Jan 2009, 9:16:51 EST