Monday, February 27, 2012 - 14:00 in Astronomy & Space
Jonathan Waterman made the unprecedented, source-to-sea descent of the Colorado River, following the trailblazing Civil War hero John Wesley Powell.
- Ancient Colorado river flowed backwardsMon, 4 Oct 2010, 10:34:45 EDT
- NASA-funded study shows desert dust cuts Colorado River flowTue, 21 Sep 2010, 9:08:50 EDT
- Smaller Colorado River projected for coming decades, study saysSun, 23 Dec 2012, 16:34:29 EST
- NASA study shows desert dust cuts Colorado River flowTue, 21 Sep 2010, 9:08:52 EDT
- Windborne dust on high peaks dampens Colorado River runoffMon, 20 Sep 2010, 16:16:11 EDT