Friday, February 24, 2012 - 15:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Despite an onslaught of leeches, scientists have uncovered a new bat species whose face bristles with leaf-like protrusions.
- Can a single layer of cells control a leaf's size?Thu, 25 Feb 2010, 14:28:18 EST
- Inconspicuous leaf beetles reveal environment's role in formation of new speciesFri, 30 Oct 2009, 12:18:44 EDT
- Researchers test effects of LEDs on leaf lettuceTue, 19 Nov 2013, 12:12:37 EST
- Novel electric signals in plantsMon, 9 Mar 2009, 11:22:46 EDT
- Texas-bound: Fungus keeps Texas leaf-cutter ants from spreadingTue, 22 Feb 2011, 11:33:40 EST