Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 19:00 in Biology & Nature
They aren't worms or even snakes. They're burrowing, limbless amphibians, and they're completely new to science, a new study suggests.
- Giant Triassic amphibian was a burrowing youngsterMon, 2 Sep 2013, 22:02:37 EDT
- Researchers complete first major survey of amphibian fungus in AsiaWed, 17 Aug 2011, 14:34:28 EDT
- Researchers turn to museums to track down clues in mysterious amphibian declinesMon, 2 May 2011, 15:33:59 EDT
- The first gene-encoded amphibian toxin isolatedMon, 17 Aug 2009, 13:37:13 EDT
- Frog-killing fungus paralyzes amphibian immune responseThu, 17 Oct 2013, 15:35:58 EDT