Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 19:00 in Biology & Nature
They aren't worms or even snakes. They're burrowing, limbless amphibians, and they're completely new to science, a new study suggests.
- Researchers complete first major survey of amphibian fungus in AsiaWed, 17 Aug 2011, 14:34:28 EDT
- Researchers turn to museums to track down clues in mysterious amphibian declinesMon, 2 May 2011, 15:33:59 EDT
- The first gene-encoded amphibian toxin isolatedMon, 17 Aug 2009, 13:37:13 EDT
- Ten new amphibian species discovered in ColombiaMon, 2 Feb 2009, 13:56:59 EST
- New findings on immune system in amphibiansThu, 19 Jun 2008, 11:35:50 EDT