Tuesday, February 7, 2012 - 17:00 in Physics & Chemistry
Oil and wind power companies are testing a novel technology-air bubbles-to shield marine mammals from the sound of their offshore operations.
- Assessing noise impact of offshore wind farm construction may help protect marine mammalsMon, 4 Nov 2013, 16:03:51 EST
- A new point of reference for offshore energy developmentTue, 8 Jan 2013, 13:37:49 EST
- Proposed grid could make offshore wind power more reliableMon, 5 Apr 2010, 15:31:57 EDT
- Proposed wind power grid to make wind power more reliableMon, 5 Apr 2010, 15:32:02 EDT
- Offshore use of vertical-axis wind turbines gets closer lookMon, 30 Jul 2012, 23:21:45 EDT