Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 20:00 in Earth & Climate
It may be barren, but California's Ubehebe Crater is anything but dead, according to a new study.
- Waiting for Death Valley's Big BangMon, 23 Jan 2012, 16:20:51 EST
- Study uses satellite imagery to identify active magma systems in East Africa's Rift ValleyWed, 4 Nov 2009, 15:24:01 EST
- Underwater Antarctic volcanoes discovered in the Southern OceanMon, 11 Jul 2011, 13:33:25 EDT
- Chile's Chaiten volcano one of scores of active volcanoes in region, says CU-Boulder professorWed, 7 May 2008, 9:28:39 EDT
- Antarctic research helps shed light on climate change on MarsThu, 28 Aug 2008, 17:35:51 EDT