Friday, January 20, 2012 - 19:30 in Biology & Nature
The Miller's grizzled langur, a rare monkey species with bristly sideburns, has been "rediscovered" in a forest in northeastern Borneo, a new study says.
- 'Extinct' monkey rediscovered in Borneo by new expeditionSat, 21 Jan 2012, 0:34:24 EST
- Saving the wild orchids of BorneoThu, 17 Jul 2008, 11:23:37 EDT
- Newly discovered monkey is threatened with extinctionMon, 28 Jul 2008, 12:21:32 EDT
- Stanford researchers show oil palm plantations are clearing carbon-rich tropical forests in BorneoSun, 7 Oct 2012, 14:33:50 EDT
- New African monkey species identifiedWed, 12 Sep 2012, 20:32:39 EDT