Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 19:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Just in time for National Popcorn Day, a new study says that Peruvians were eating the snack thousands of years earlier than thought.
- Ancient popcorn discovered in PeruWed, 18 Jan 2012, 17:39:59 EST
- Whole grain cereals, popcorn rich in antioxidants, not just fiber, new research concludesTue, 18 Aug 2009, 14:36:15 EDT
- Butter-flavored popcorn ingredient suspected cause of lung diseaseThu, 1 May 2008, 8:28:18 EDT
- Earth's early ocean cooled more than a billion years earlier than thought: Stanford studyWed, 11 Nov 2009, 14:07:52 EST
- Dinosaurs might be older than previously thoughtWed, 3 Mar 2010, 14:01:00 EST