Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 20:30 in Earth & Climate
Some good may yet come of Italy's Costa Concordia wreck. At least since Titanic, cruise accidents have sparked new safety standards.
- Tobacco plants yield the first vaccine for the dreaded 'cruise ship virus'Tue, 18 Aug 2009, 12:43:59 EDT
- Cruise ship norovirus outbreak highlights how infections spreadWed, 23 Mar 2011, 6:01:15 EDT
- Poorly cleaned public cruise ship restrooms may predict norovirus outbreaksMon, 2 Nov 2009, 13:09:43 EST
- Lessons learned from oil rig disasterFri, 7 Jan 2011, 10:24:49 EST
- EARTH: Tracking trace elements and isotopes in the oceansTue, 26 Apr 2011, 11:04:11 EDT