Monday, January 9, 2012 - 21:00 in Astronomy & Space
A cold, Saturn-like planet orbiting two stars could host an Earthlike moon, and that world may have the right conditions for life, a new study says.
- 15 new planets hint at 'traffic jam' of moons in habitable zoneMon, 7 Jan 2013, 10:33:00 EST
- Future evidence for extraterrestrial life might come from dying starsMon, 25 Feb 2013, 14:03:38 EST
- More proof that new planet and star are moving togetherTue, 29 Jun 2010, 11:16:06 EDT
- Exoplanets clue to sun's curious chemistryWed, 11 Nov 2009, 13:38:41 EST
- New planets around sun-like starsMon, 14 Dec 2009, 14:22:34 EST