Friday, January 6, 2012 - 12:31 in Biology & Nature
Swarms of yeti crabs and a ghostly octopus are among the new species spotted near hydrothermal vents, a new study says.
- Scientists locate apparent hydrothermal vents off AntarcticaWed, 3 Mar 2010, 12:11:36 EST
- Scientists break record by finding northernmost hydrothermal vent fieldThu, 24 Jul 2008, 14:36:40 EDT
- Scientists tap into Antarctic octopus venomMon, 26 Jul 2010, 10:29:01 EDT
- Expedition to Mid-Cayman Rise identifies unusual variety of deep sea ventsTue, 20 Jul 2010, 17:23:05 EDT
- Are invasives bad? Not always, say Brown researchersMon, 17 May 2010, 12:21:48 EDT