Thursday, October 6, 2011 - 13:00 in Astronomy & Space
This year, the Draconids could see peak rates of 600 meteors an hour, posing possible risks to the space station and other satellites.
- NASA satellite and International Space Station catch Earl weakeningFri, 3 Sep 2010, 15:50:23 EDT
- Goddard team develops new carriers for space stationFri, 13 Nov 2009, 15:52:38 EST
- The International Space Station, a test-bed for future space explorationFri, 18 Jul 2008, 9:35:56 EDT
- Switzerland has sent its first satellite into spaceWed, 23 Sep 2009, 9:54:45 EDT
- Western astronomers capture spectacular meteor footage and imagesWed, 7 Oct 2009, 11:46:34 EDT