Monday, April 25, 2011 - 14:30 in Astronomy & Space
Some bacteria can even reproduce under the same crushing gravity found on massive stars or in supernova shock waves, a new study says.
- A simple view of gravity does not fully explain the distribution of stars in crowded clustersWed, 20 Feb 2013, 17:05:33 EST
- GOCE's second mission improving gravity mapSat, 17 Nov 2012, 18:31:34 EST
- Magnetic fields play larger role in star formation than previously thoughtWed, 9 Sep 2009, 13:18:24 EDT
- How plants sense gravity -- a new look at the roles of genetics and the cytoskeletonMon, 4 Feb 2013, 16:04:45 EST
- New supernova remnant lights upFri, 10 Jun 2011, 15:34:20 EDT