Friday, May 7, 2010 - 12:31 in Biology & Nature
Evaporation, dilution, and oil-hungry bacteria are already combatting the Gulf slick, experts say.
- At least 200,000 tons of oil and gas from Deepwater Horizon spill consumed by gulf bacteriaTue, 11 Sep 2012, 14:04:49 EDT
- Gulf oil spill could widen, worsen 'dead zone'Mon, 7 Jun 2010, 9:59:26 EDT
- WHOI study reports microbes consumed oil in Gulf slick at unexpected ratesMon, 1 Aug 2011, 12:36:27 EDT
- NASA's Aqua satellite sees sunglint on Gulf oil slickWed, 19 May 2010, 15:19:40 EDT
- Oil-eating bacteria may determine environmental impact of Gulf oilWed, 11 Aug 2010, 13:37:28 EDT