Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 17:07 in Biology & Nature
It was a tough egg to crack, but scientists have discovered that half-male, half-female chickens possess a mixture of genetically male and female cells.
- Scientists solve puzzle of chickens that are half male and half femaleWed, 10 Mar 2010, 13:30:44 EST
- They call it 'guppy love': UCLA biologists solve an evolution mysteryWed, 23 Nov 2011, 20:32:20 EST
- Researchers prolong the half-life of biopharmaceutical proteinsFri, 18 Sep 2009, 11:42:53 EDT
- Half-dose flu shot appears to produce immune response in young, healthy adultsMon, 8 Dec 2008, 16:31:34 EST
- Male or female? In flies, some cells can't tellTue, 4 May 2010, 18:30:56 EDT