Saturday, March 6, 2010 - 07:14 in Biology & Nature
Mammal DNA has been found in gorilla feces—suggesting that maybe, just maybe, the big apes eat meat after all.
- Climate change and evolution of Cross River gorillasThu, 31 Mar 2011, 19:36:04 EDT
- Camera trap video offers rare glimpse of world's rarest gorillaTue, 8 May 2012, 13:34:52 EDT
- Climate change and evolution of Cross River gorillasMon, 4 Apr 2011, 10:36:21 EDT
- A year after discovery, Congo's 'mother lode' of gorillas remains vulnerableMon, 23 Nov 2009, 16:55:50 EST
- Extraverted gorillas enjoy longer lives, research suggests Wed, 5 Dec 2012, 14:08:57 EST