Thursday, June 4, 2009 - 18:07 in Astronomy & Space
"Exploding" or "heavy feeling" headaches reported in a new astronaut survey might be due to shifting bodily fluids, "bad" air in confined spaces—or may be a brand new class of space disorder.
- Researchers call for new space headache category following astronauts' surveyTue, 2 Jun 2009, 9:51:46 EDT
- To sleep or not to sleep? Math software to help plan astronaut, shift worker schedulesWed, 14 Apr 2010, 12:36:44 EDT
- Alcohol use and smoking are associated with headaches in high schoolersMon, 7 Jun 2010, 0:25:23 EDT
- Mayo Clinic finds botox eases painful spinal headachesThu, 14 Apr 2011, 10:38:17 EDT
- Fewer headaches on the horizon thanks to latest guidelinesWed, 6 Jan 2010, 11:45:11 EST