Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 23:56 in Biology & Nature
A wild dolphin has been observed following a specific recipe for preparing a mollusk, even stripping the animal of its bone and beating it free of ink, a new study says.
- Popular TV chef recipes 'less healthy' than supermarket ready mealsTue, 18 Dec 2012, 8:34:10 EST
- Mercury in dolphins: Study compares toxin levels in captive and wild sea mammalsMon, 21 May 2012, 12:36:33 EDT
- Dolphins maintain round-the-clock visual vigilanceFri, 1 May 2009, 0:23:54 EDT
- Dolphins get a lift from delta wing technologyFri, 26 Jun 2009, 6:43:11 EDT
- Successful mothers get help from their friends: Dolphin studyMon, 1 Nov 2010, 17:32:52 EDT