Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 11:07 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A lucky penguin survives a long, strange trip; a strangely beautiful oil slick fouls the Mississippi; and more in our weekly roundup of nature news photos.
- Fossilized giant penguin reveals unusual colors, sheds light on bird evolutionThu, 30 Sep 2010, 14:32:30 EDT
- Uncovering Africa's oldest known penguinsTue, 26 Mar 2013, 11:06:58 EDT
- Keeping warm: Coordinated movements in a penguin huddleWed, 1 Jun 2011, 19:34:55 EDT
- Emperor penguins use sea ice to rest between long foraging periods Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 22:02:55 EST
- Melting sea ice threatens emperor penguins, study findsWed, 20 Jun 2012, 13:07:50 EDT