Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 14:49 in Biology & Nature
Sharks and other creatures in the Coral Sea are vulnerable to human activities and could be wiped out if the area isn't protected, conservationists warn.
- Scientists trace shark fins to their geographic origin for first time using DNA toolsTue, 1 Dec 2009, 0:50:07 EST
- New analysis confirms sharks are in troubleThu, 29 Sep 2011, 11:36:26 EDT
- 'Chum cam' underwater video survey shows that reef sharks thrive in marine reserves Thu, 8 Mar 2012, 20:33:56 EST
- Law that regulates shark fishery is too liberal: UBC studySun, 4 Mar 2012, 21:31:31 EST
- Sharks from deep waters of Cantabrian Sea are opportunist huntersWed, 17 Mar 2010, 9:58:39 EDT