Friday, May 2, 2008 - 13:21 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A rare genetic mutation gave the ancient pharaoh Akhenaten an unusually feminine physique, according to a Yale University physician.
- Tut, tut: Microbial growth in pharaoh's tomb suggests burial was a rush jobWed, 8 Jun 2011, 14:38:35 EDT
- Discovery of rare genetic mutation could help battle Tourette syndromeWed, 5 May 2010, 17:48:22 EDT
- Deadly medication?Fri, 19 Aug 2011, 20:33:08 EDT
- Study reveals that Pharaoh's throat was cut during royal coupTue, 18 Dec 2012, 8:01:32 EST
- Ancient Egyptian cosmetics: 'Magical' makeup may have been medicine for eye diseaseMon, 11 Jan 2010, 13:37:02 EST