Thursday, May 1, 2008 - 14:28 in Biology & Nature
An electrochemical alloy sent captive sandbar sharks dashing away from hooked bait, a find that could help reduce the millions of unwanted sharks snagged each year by longline fisheries.
- Scientists conduct shark survey off US East CoastThu, 13 Aug 2009, 14:11:41 EDT
- Law that regulates shark fishery is too liberal: UBC studySun, 4 Mar 2012, 21:31:31 EST
- Scientists trace shark fins to their geographic origin for first time using DNA toolsTue, 1 Dec 2009, 0:50:07 EST
- Shark tracking reveals impressive feats of navigationTue, 1 Mar 2011, 21:32:27 EST
- New analysis confirms sharks are in troubleThu, 29 Sep 2011, 11:36:26 EDT