Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:42 in Earth & Climate
The dethroning of a Russian king and a bad year for wine harvests in 1601 can be traced back to a massive volcanic eruption in southern Peru, researchers say.
- New insights into volcanic activity on the ocean floorWed, 16 Jun 2010, 13:34:44 EDT
- Massive volcanic eruption puts past climate and people in perspective Mon, 5 Nov 2012, 12:36:54 EST
- Volcanic eruptions affect rainfall over Asian monsoon regionThu, 4 Nov 2010, 15:53:46 EDT
- Ancient volcanic eruptions caused global mass extinctionThu, 28 May 2009, 14:26:19 EDT
- Volcanoes cool the tropics, say researchersMon, 5 Jan 2009, 17:29:48 EST