Monday, September 24, 2012 - 18:30 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's rover Curiosity touched a Martian rock with its robotic arm for the first time on Sept. 22, assessing what chemical elements are in the rock called "Jake Matijevic."
- Curiosity on Mars sits on rocks similar to those found in marshes in MexicoTue, 30 Oct 2012, 11:07:11 EDT
- How Martian winds make rocks walkThu, 8 Jan 2009, 14:01:08 EST
- MIT moves toward greener chemistryFri, 3 Sep 2010, 12:51:40 EDT
- Martian rock arrangement not alien handiworkWed, 7 Jan 2009, 13:17:55 EST
- ASU instrument on NASA rover helps identify outcrop of long-sought rare rock on MarsThu, 3 Jun 2010, 14:52:54 EDT