Friday, September 14, 2012 - 12:30 in Astronomy & Space
NASA-funded astronomers have, for the first time, spotted planets orbiting sun-like stars in a crowded cluster of stars.
- A simple view of gravity does not fully explain the distribution of stars in crowded clustersWed, 20 Feb 2013, 17:05:33 EST
- More proof that new planet and star are moving togetherTue, 29 Jun 2010, 11:16:06 EDT
- Hubble catches stars on the moveWed, 2 Jun 2010, 10:53:01 EDT
- Small planet, small starMon, 2 Jun 2008, 13:29:06 EDT
- Why some planets orbit the wrong way; extrasolar insights into our solar systemWed, 11 May 2011, 16:51:25 EDT