Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 19:30 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's Juno spacecraft performed its first deep-space maneuver in its journey to Jupiter, firing its engine to refine its trajectory for a future Earth gravity assist.
- Atmospheric simulations will help NASA interpret data from the Juno Mission to JupiterWed, 3 Aug 2011, 9:36:45 EDT
- Juno slingshots past Earth on its way to JupiterTue, 8 Oct 2013, 15:07:27 EDT
- CU-Boulder faculty, students part of NASA's Juno Mission to Jupiter Mon, 1 Aug 2011, 17:04:37 EDT
- NASA's Rosetta 'Alice' spectrometer reveals Earth's ultraviolet fingerprint in Earth flybyThu, 14 Jan 2010, 16:22:55 EST
- Chandrayaan-1 now in lunar transfer trajectoryWed, 5 Nov 2008, 12:14:50 EST