Wednesday, June 13, 2012 - 13:30 in Astronomy & Space
The formation of small worlds like Earth previously was thought to occur mostly around stars rich in heavy elements such as iron and silicon.
- Planets can form around different types of starsWed, 13 Jun 2012, 18:42:47 EDT
- Small planet, small starMon, 2 Jun 2008, 13:29:06 EDT
- New stars from old gas surprise astronomersWed, 18 Feb 2009, 13:36:26 EST
- Old star, new trickMon, 30 Apr 2012, 12:37:00 EDT
- Ancient stars shed light on the prehistory of the Milky WayTue, 15 Nov 2011, 16:40:38 EST