Friday, June 1, 2012 - 11:01 in Earth & Climate
NASA is preparing to fly two unmanned aircraft high over hurricanes this summer and fall to study how they form and intensify.
- NASA catches heavy rainfall happening in Category 4 Earl as it approaches the USThu, 2 Sep 2010, 16:38:21 EDT
- NASA satellites and aircraft studied Hurricane Karl before it fadedMon, 20 Sep 2010, 15:07:46 EDT
- NASA's Global Hawk investigating Atlantic Tropical Depression 14Tue, 11 Sep 2012, 20:03:10 EDT
- NASA hurricane researchers eye Earl's eyeFri, 3 Sep 2010, 10:17:16 EDT
- NASA's CloudSat satellite and GRIP Aircraft profile Hurricane KarlFri, 17 Sep 2010, 15:57:20 EDT