Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 13:30 in Astronomy & Space
Engineers are installing the "nose cone" around NASA's NuSTAR, a black hole hunter. The mission is scheduled for no earlier than June 13.
- NASA targets GLAST launch for June 5Fri, 30 May 2008, 10:21:47 EDT
- NASA targets GLAST launch for no earlier than June 11Fri, 6 Jun 2008, 12:22:07 EDT
- NASA's Chandra sees remarkable outburst from old black holeMon, 30 Apr 2012, 16:35:35 EDT
- How often do giant black holes become hyperactive?Mon, 20 Dec 2010, 13:33:10 EST
- Atmospheric simulations will help NASA interpret data from the Juno Mission to JupiterWed, 3 Aug 2011, 9:36:45 EDT