Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 16:30 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter has revealed that movement in sand dune fields on the Red Planet occurs on a surprisingly large scale, about the same as in dune fields on Earth.
- Technology developed at Caltech measures Martian sand movementWed, 9 May 2012, 18:34:29 EDT
- Penn researchers uncover a mechanism to explain dune field patternsMon, 6 Feb 2012, 21:31:45 EST
- Northern Mars landscape actively changingThu, 3 Feb 2011, 14:44:10 EST
- Titan gets a dune 'makeover'Thu, 17 Jan 2013, 23:33:32 EST
- New research points to erosional origin of linear dunesFri, 24 Feb 2012, 18:33:11 EST