Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 18:00 in Astronomy & Space
With 2,378 spectral eyes measuring our atmosphere, NASA's Atmospheric Infrared Sounder might well be called a "monster" of weather and climate research. On May 4, it turns 10.
- Texas A&M researcher plays key role in NASA's greenhouse gas projectTue, 15 Dec 2009, 17:20:13 EST
- Texas A&M prof to predict weather on MarsWed, 4 Nov 2009, 12:31:13 EST
- NASA's Aqua Satellite spies a '3-leaf Clover' view of Ireland for St. Patrick's DayWed, 16 Mar 2011, 18:03:14 EDT
- NASA eyes low in eastern Pacific for tropical developmentThu, 27 May 2010, 17:33:56 EDT
- New clues to air circulation in the atmosphereThu, 21 Aug 2008, 14:35:55 EDT