Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 12:31 in Astronomy & Space
Images from NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) reveal an old star in the throes of a fiery outburst, spraying the cosmos with dust.
- A half-billion stars and galaxies from NASA's WISE mission revealed -- many for first timeThu, 15 Mar 2012, 9:35:03 EDT
- Pulverized planet dust might lie around double starsTue, 24 Aug 2010, 13:15:55 EDT
- VISTA finds 96 star clusters hidden behind dustWed, 3 Aug 2011, 10:34:40 EDT
- Sweeping the dust from a cosmic lobsterWed, 20 Feb 2013, 9:04:44 EST
- VISTA captures celestial cat's hidden secretsWed, 21 Apr 2010, 10:36:00 EDT