Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 12:31 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Findings from Dawn reveal new details about the giant asteroid Vesta, including its varied surface composition, sharp temperature changes and clues to its internal structure.
- NASA's Dawn spacecraft approaches protoplanet VestaFri, 10 Jun 2011, 11:32:58 EDT
- Vesta likely cold and dark enough for iceWed, 25 Jan 2012, 17:39:58 EST
- Asteroid's troughs suggest stunted planetThu, 27 Sep 2012, 9:08:04 EDT
- When minor planets Ceres and Vesta rock the Earth into chaosFri, 15 Jul 2011, 17:35:08 EDT
- Solar wind tans young asteroidsWed, 22 Apr 2009, 13:45:00 EDT