Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 17:54 in Astronomy & Space
Premiering on New York's Times Square today to mark World Water Day: a new visualization of global groundwater depletion created using data from NASA's GRACE mission.
- AGU: Groundwater pumping leads to sea level rise, cancels out effect of damsWed, 9 May 2012, 10:34:19 EDT
- World record data density for ferroelectric recordingTue, 17 Aug 2010, 9:30:21 EDT
- Water vapor confirmed as major player in climate changeMon, 17 Nov 2008, 17:23:34 EST
- Jordan's fossil water source has high radiation levelsTue, 24 Feb 2009, 16:24:05 EST
- Groundwater depletion rate accelerating worldwideThu, 23 Sep 2010, 14:50:23 EDT