Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 20:30 in Astronomy & Space
NASA is helping lead a global effort to upgrade systems used to determine a terrestrial reference frame for Earth and improve the accuracy of Earth observations from space.
- NASA instruments document contraction of the boundary between the Earth's ionosphere, spaceMon, 15 Dec 2008, 14:22:34 EST
- NASA prepares to launch next Earth-observing satellite missionThu, 20 Jan 2011, 17:02:34 EST
- Observations from space: NASA environmental data and lung diseaseSun, 18 May 2008, 14:28:21 EDT
- GOCE Earth explorer satellite to look at the Earth's surface and coreFri, 22 Aug 2008, 10:07:46 EDT
- New results from a terra-ific decade in orbitTue, 15 Dec 2009, 16:53:26 EST