Thursday, January 5, 2012 - 17:00 in Astronomy & Space
Researchers plan to keep NASA's Opportunity rover busy through Martian winter at a sun-facing site, "Greeley Haven," where a study of the planet's core has begun.
- Mars rover to spend winter at 'Greeley Haven,' named for late ASU geologist Ronald GreeleySat, 7 Jan 2012, 14:32:03 EST
- Exotic flowers help bees stay busy in winterFri, 5 Mar 2010, 5:50:16 EST
- Function analysis drives the development of a concept Mars roverTue, 2 Nov 2010, 17:33:13 EDT
- Opportunity on verge of new discovery Wed, 14 Sep 2011, 18:34:59 EDT
- Study shows how to keep a Mars tumbleweed rover moving on rocky terrainWed, 23 May 2012, 13:35:23 EDT