Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 18:50 in Earth & Climate
A NASA-led team has used radar sounding technology developed to explore Mars' subsurface to map, for the first time, freshwater aquifers buried deep beneath an Earth desert.
- NASA/University team develops new method to find alien oceansTue, 26 May 2009, 12:50:40 EDT
- New map reveals giant fjords beneath East Antarctic ice sheetWed, 1 Jun 2011, 15:34:07 EDT
- Engineering team completes ambitious Antarctic expedition in the 'deep-field'Mon, 16 Jan 2012, 12:36:51 EST
- Copper chains: Study reveals Earth's deep-seated hold on copperThu, 5 Apr 2012, 16:41:13 EDT
- Beneath the surfaceThu, 12 Feb 2009, 11:38:28 EST