Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - 13:31 in Astronomy & Space
NASA's Juno spacecraft has completed a 15-mile (25-kilometer) trip from Astrotech Space Operations in Titusville, Fla., to its Cape Canaveral launch pad.
- Atmospheric simulations will help NASA interpret data from the Juno Mission to JupiterWed, 3 Aug 2011, 9:36:45 EDT
- NASA's GLAST gets shades, blankets for the beachTue, 13 May 2008, 13:14:43 EDT
- CU-Boulder faculty, students part of NASA's Juno Mission to Jupiter Mon, 1 Aug 2011, 17:04:37 EDT
- GOES-P all fueled upThu, 4 Feb 2010, 17:16:08 EST
- NASA Goddard shoots the moon to track lunar spacecraftThu, 24 Sep 2009, 11:58:11 EDT